Tags

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

falconoffaith

Tags

Post by falconoffaith »

I like being able to use the gospel library app on my windows 10 computer. However, I realized that one feature that I miss from the apple version of the product is the ability to tag a certain scripture into various subjects. It makes it much more difficult to keep a study journal using the Gospel Library. I would love to see this feature added. Thanks!
GoOakland

Re: Tags

Post by GoOakland »

DITTO!

I use a surface pro 3 for just about everything in my life now from school to my church lessons. However, not having tags available has really discouraged me from switching my gospel study to a digital platform like the rest of my life has changed to. I mean yes, since I have a full fledged Windows OS I could easily use the online version but it just isn't the same to me as a dedicated app.
ToManyLetters

Re: Tags

Post by ToManyLetters »

We're encouraging users of the application to show support for their most-requested features so that we can work on the highest-demanded features first. You can vote for this feature at our UserVoice page and vote for or suggest other features while you're there.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”