Feature Request

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

prconnor

Feature Request

Post by prconnor »

Hello Folks, I'm new to the forum here and to Windows 10. Been using Android and Linux the past many years.

I have a feature request that I don't see represented in the forum. I would like to be able to download all the content at once rather than one at a time. It appears that searches only are able to promulgate via downloaded content. The need for this could be obviated if an index was always present that would enable search results to provide hits in not downloaded content with an easy way to download on demand.

Of lesser value, but still appreciated would be a method to keep the content library up to date when updated on servers.

Thank you all for making a good app.
ToManyLetters

Re: Feature Request

Post by ToManyLetters »

The download all feature is actually the single most-requested feature for the app. In the beta version on Windows, the feature is available in an early form with the Preview Features toggle turned on, but the feature is neither complete nor stable. Because of the peculiar architecture of the content structure currently in the app, this feature may not be available in a stable form until our next major revision of the app comes out with the new content source.

The app already regularly checks for content updates available via the content source and makes them available to you as they become available.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
tloveland

Re: Feature Request

Post by tloveland »

I was just about to post the same request.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”