Music content in Windows

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile
sbradshaw

Music content in Windows

Postby sbradshaw » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 pm

I know at one point there was an LDS Music app being developed for Windows. The most recent I've heard (several months ago) was that music content (PDF sheet music, instrumental audio files, vocal audio files, etc.) may be incorporated into Gospel Library for Windows instead of a separate app.

Not being a Windows user, I've been unable to see if this has happened, but I'm interested to hear the status since I've been involved with the music apps (especially with the content that went into the apps) for iOS and Android.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

ToManyLetters

Re: Music content in Windows

Postby ToManyLetters » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:42 pm

We've been working on implementing as many music features into Gospel Library for Windows as we can, but the dedicated LDS Music app is a bit of unknown for our team as well. My guess is that LDS Music will probably come some time after the release of Windows 10.

Gospel Library offers the following music features:
- Sheet music for hymns (Beta Preview Feature)
- Sheet music for Children's Songbook (Beta Preview Feature)
- Audio playback with choir
Have a bug to report for Gospel Library for Windows v4? Check the Known Issues to see if it's been reported. (https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_Preview_Issues)
Also visit the FAQ. (tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_8_FAQ)

sbradshaw

Re: Music content in Windows

Postby sbradshaw » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Good to know. Thanks!
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”