Windows 8 bookmarking questions / suggestions / challenges

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

drmoss68

Windows 8 bookmarking questions / suggestions / challenges

Post by drmoss68 »

Thank you for the great work you're doing. I'm enjoying studying the gospel from my Windows 8 app and was frustrated with the options on lds.org to try and find my bookmarks, etc.
For bookmarking in the Windows 8 app, I haven't found an easy way to update them to my current spot (I have one for everywhere I'm studying). I appreciate how easy it is on my ipad and droid app. Is there a way, for example, to update my bookmark "Ensign: Current Reading" when I go to a new article, or a new page in the Book of Mormon? Also, could you make it possible to put the bookmarks in order of last read or accessed at the top of the bookmarks? One more thing. Many times that I do delete an old bookmark and add one to the next chapter or article, the entire app shuts down and doesn't save my new bookmark. Thank you.
ToManyLetters

Re: Windows 8 bookmarking questions / suggestions / challeng

Post by ToManyLetters »

drmoss68,

You may find that the help guide's chapter on bookmarks is handy for you. Indeed, visiting the help guide will help with using the app in general.

Tip: If you open the bookmarks pane, you can click and drag a bookmark from the pane and drop it where you want it in the text.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”