having two languages on lds gospel library.

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

adamsj12

having two languages on lds gospel library.

Post by adamsj12 »

My family wanted to uses both language on the same account( example: English and Spanish scriptures) the problem is that the two different scriptures have mixed the account up to having the English language as default the then changing over to Spanish for everything. We have found this frustrating. It would be nice to have it available to download the language of the item( scriptures, etc) without having to change the main language of the account.

Thanks
ToManyLetters

Re: having two languages on lds gospel library.

Post by ToManyLetters »

I'm not entirely sure I understand your post.

There are two different language options in Gospel Library for Windows. The first is the Content Language--this allows you to access a whole catalog of gospel content in a given language. The second is the User Interface Language. This allows you to use the app in the language, no matter what content language you are using. Each has its own location (or locations, in the case of content language) in the app.

To change to content language, simply click or tap on the language dropdown at the top-right of the screen. To change to user interface language, tap the settings button in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen, then chose the language you want to use for the application's interface under "Languages". Changing the app's interface requires you to close and reopen the application so that it can reload the user interface in the new language. Changing the content language does not--it will just load in the new selection of books available in the selected language.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”