User Guide

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile
rhernandezbg

User Guide

Postby rhernandezbg » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:59 am

Is there a user guide for the Windows 8 gospel Library? I'm trying to change the language to Spanish and I can't figure out how to do it.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: User Guide

Postby lajackson » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:31 am

rhernandezbg wrote:Is there a user guide for the Windows 8 gospel Library? I'm trying to change the language to Spanish and I can't figure out how to do it.

You will find an answer to your language question in this topic. Although the topic discusses another operating system, I believe the program is set up the same and may also work for Windows 8.

ToManyLetters

Postby ToManyLetters » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 pm

rhernandezbg,

There is not currently a user guide for Gospel Library for Windows. Unfortunately, lajackson's will not help you because the currently available version of the application for Windows does not have any language options. This, among other longstanding issues, will be remedied in an upcoming version of the application.

We hope to have a release of the new version of the application very soon, but in the meantime, here is a preview.

ss3.png
(194.19 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
Have a bug to report for Gospel Library for Windows v4? Check the Known Issues to see if it's been reported. (https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_Preview_Issues)
Also visit the FAQ. (tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_8_FAQ)

rhernandezbg

Postby rhernandezbg » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Thank to all who answer my question. I'm looking forward for the new release of the Windows 8 gospel library software.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”