Gospel Library Crashes...

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

willkiml

Re: Gospel Library Crashes...

Post by willkiml »

My new update V2.16.1.230 on Windows 10 crashes when I try to copy text. The previous version was relatively stable with only one crash or so per study session. Help would be appreciated.
egnlsn

Post by egnlsn »

The beta version had been doing great for me, until this latest version, 2.0.2.41. Now, whenever I try to update a bookmark, it crashes. Whether via the pinwheel or via the bookmarks tab in the menu it doesn't matter -- it crashes either way.
CIAO!

Ed Nielsen
egnlsn

Post by egnlsn »

2 1/2 weeks later and it still crashes when trying to update a bookmark.
CIAO!

Ed Nielsen
wcmhanse

Post by wcmhanse »

I am having problems as well. I am also using windows 10 and am using a laptop/tablet combo. I just updated to the newest update today and then restarted my computer but when I'm in the lesson manual and link through the scripture links, then try to go to another link or back to the lesson manual it crashes.
wcmhanse

Never Mind.....

Post by wcmhanse »

I tried uninstalling the program and then restarting my compute. Then reinstalled the program and it seems to be working now.
egnlsn

Post by egnlsn »

It has been behaving rather oddly for me. Shortly after my post a few weeks ago (1/26/16), it started working fine. For 2 weeks there was no issue, then it started crashing again, which prompted my last post (2/13/16). For the past week or so, it's been hit or miss. More often than not, updating bookmarks via the app (Windows 10 desktop) doesn't push to LDS.org, which means that they don't sync with my other devices either (sometimes it crashes, sometimes it doesn't) . However, if I update via either the website or one of my devices, it syncs.
CIAO!

Ed Nielsen
wcmhanse

Post by wcmhanse »

Thanks Ed I'll start watching to see what happens on my side.
dbryantbyu

Post by dbryantbyu »

Up until last week my Gospel Library was working great in Windows 10. Then all of a sudden it started crashing upon startup. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc. but I have no idea why this suddenly stopped working. I am currently using Windows Defender as I have been for the past year.
egnlsn

Post by egnlsn »

Just started crashing again when trying to update a bookmark. Still on the same version as for the past couple of weeks, so I can't blame it on that. At least it's been more than a month this time. ;)

Version is Beta 2.0.2.44.
CIAO!

Ed Nielsen
denniswinston

Post by denniswinston »

:D :o :lol: :shock:

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”