Where to buy new audio cables

Discussions around meetinghouse sound systems, microphones, assisted listening devices, and translation equipment
dence

Where to buy new audio cables

Post by dence »

Just seeing if anyone knows where I can purchase some new audio cables. Like the ones the church gave us(one end was green and the other ends were red and white).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Where to buy new audio cables

Post by russellhltn »

dence wrote:Like the ones the church gave us(one end was green and the other ends were red and white).
I don't recognize what cable that would be. I don't think that's a church-wide standard. It may be something the FM group got locally, or something the stake picked up.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dence wrote:Just seeing if anyone knows where I can purchase some new audio cables. Like the ones the church gave us(one end was green and the other ends were red and white).
Any electronics store should have one. It sounds as if the red and white are RCA plugs, and that the green is some type of miniature jack. The green color does not matter. What would matter is the diameter of the jack, and whether or not it is stereo or mono. Any sales tech should be able to look at the cord and give you another that performs the same function.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

2.5mm or 3.5mm stereo plug?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Meetinghouse Audio”