Comtek Audio is delayed.

Discussions around meetinghouse sound systems, microphones, assisted listening devices, and translation equipment
Noberndo

Comtek Audio is delayed.

Post by Noberndo »

In one of the chapels in the stake I oversee, I'm getting reports that the Comtek device is outputting audio, but it delayed. I don't know by how much the audio is being delayed, but it appears to be significant enough that members are complaining that it makes the meeting hard to listen to. Knowing that the audio cabinet is pretty much locked to the local church leadership, what options do I have to get this resolved, outside of calling the Global Services group? Has anyone else experienced this in their meetinghouse?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Comtek Audio is delayed.

Post by russellhltn »

I think you'd have to have the leadership contact the FM group. The delay is likely caused by a mis-programmed processor that lies in the heart of the system. One of the SLC pros would have to come out and fix it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Meetinghouse Audio”