Mission Boundaries

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
sturek

Mission Boundaries

Post by sturek »

I have found the Mexico Mexico City Southeast Mission boundaries on the maps but it is different than what was given in the missionary booklet. Are the mission maps correct for this mission on this site? Just trying to find the correct boundaries. Can you give guidance?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I doubt if anyone here can answer your question. This forum is primarily made up of other members helping out. I'd expect what's on the maps is what CHQ has on file, but that doesn't necissarly mean it's correct. You should work though your priesthood leaders to resolve the issue. They in turn can work with CHQ to update/correct their information if it is incorrect.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bsummie

Post by bsummie »

I don't want to drift too far away from the topic, but as far as CHQ not knowing boundaries, I agree. We get membership records weekly of people that live a street or two outside our boundaries. Good luck searching though!

Return to “General Discussions”