Picture Directory

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
rcwood1-p40

Picture Directory

Postby rcwood1-p40 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:03 pm

Our ward would like to create a picture directory, is there a way to do this in MLS?:)

thedqs
Community Moderators

Postby thedqs » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:49 pm

From what I understood MLS does not support photos although there is another great thread about a [thread=59]photo directory here (Ward Photo Directory Template)[/thread]
- David

atom88-p40

Ward Picture directory - available on ward website

Postby atom88-p40 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:25 pm

There is a Ward Picture directory option available on the ward/stake website. You have to be an administrator in order to add pictures. Also be aware of the limit of 135 x 180 pixels in place for each picture.

I would personally like to see them change this to a filesize based limit or else something larger. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to see a family of 5-10 people's faces at that size.

Also, I would suggest cropping down the picture and/or resizing it only the person's face due to the above limitation, otherwise the picture directory is almost useless as faces are indistinguishable.

Return to “General Discussions”