Finnish new maipage doesn't work

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
MayaML

Finnish new maipage doesn't work

Post by MayaML »

I just found the new Finnish new maipage but the links dot work? The onlyone that seems to wrok is the link to the scriptures.
Just to let you know. Maybe you are working with it ....
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

MayaML wrote:I just found the new Finnish new maipage but the links dot work? The onlyone that seems to wrok is the link to the scriptures.
Just to let you know. Maybe you are working with it ....
Are you talking about the new Suomi language page at http://lds.org/languages/fin ? I tried several links, and they mostly seemed to work. When you go to the General Conference page, the user interface (words such as "Read" "Listen" "Download") are in English, but the conference session names and all the talks are in Finnish. I found a couple of PDF links that tried to load a page but never succeeded, but there were only a few of those -- the rest did go to pages or PDF files translated into Finnish.

In any case, it's clearly a newly-released set of pages, and I'm sure it will continue to be worked on. If you'd like to make a specific report, use the Submit Feedback link at the bottom of the page.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “General Discussions”