- I moved the In the News forum under the Announcement category. Previously the Announcement category was not a forum where members could post to. However, this forum (In the News) will remain open for posting.
- In the Projects category, I removed the following forums and put them under Community Discussions.
- Current or Future Church Technologies
- Development Help Wanted
- Building to Building Communications (a sub-forum of the Current or Future Church Technologies)
- Enterprise Change Management (a sub-forum of the Current or Future Church Technologies)
- In the Projects category, I created a new sub-forum called Church Web Sites and then I moved the LDS.ORG Web Site, and Technology Web Site forums under that. In addition, I will create a 3rd sub-forum called Other where we can discuss things like "Mormon.org", "josephsmith.net", etc.
- In the Projects category, I linked the forum MLS to a new sub-forum in a new forum category called Clerks and Stake Technology Specialists Support. See next bullet point. This link will make it so you can still find MLS in the Projects category but it will basically link you to the new home of the MLS forum.
- I created a new category with sub-forums called Clerks and Stake Technology Specialists Support. This new forum tree will be linked to from the new Stake Technology Specialists and ward clerk web site. We can expect to have many more users of the forum because of this new link. Within this new category will be the above shown taxonomy.
- In the Community Discussions forum I moved the Technical Recruiting forum underneath the Development Help Wanted forum. In addition, I put several smaller forums under the Current or Future Church Technologies forum.
Thanks for your continued support.