Extremely Limited Household Directory

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
kgamsden1

Extremely Limited Household Directory

Post by kgamsden1 »

My basic household directory only shows 8 families on it ... for my entire ward! I realize there's a disclaimer that says "some members may have selected to not have their information available", but I don't believe 90% of the families made this decision. I think something is not setup correctly, especially because my old directory showed everyone. This limited directly is worthless to me ... how do I fix it?
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

kgamsden1 wrote:My basic household directory only shows 8 families on it ... for my entire ward! I realize there's a disclaimer that says "some members may have selected to not have their information available", but I don't believe 90% of the families made this decision. I think something is not setup correctly, especially because my old directory showed everyone. This limited directly is worthless to me ... how do I fix it?

I assume you are talking about the directory on the new lds.org site.

Where are you located? In some countries, the rule is that no households are displayed except those who affirmatively opt in.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

To add upon what Ross has said, if you're in the US, you'll likely see most of the ward. But due to the privacy laws in the countries like the UK, you'll see hardly anyone.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”