LDS Apps for Windows Phone

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jopasmith

LDS Apps for Windows Phone

Post by jopasmith »

[INDENT]So am I to understand the the Mormon Channel App for the Windows Phone will include the scriptures, and that there will be no app specifically for the Gospel Library? Will the Gospel Library Content through the Mormon Channel App be available offline, or will I have to use my data plan to stream if I want to read/study the scriptures. Just curious if I'm understanding what I'm reading correctly. [/INDENT]
kylehart

Post by kylehart »

Which version of Windows phone? If 7, search for "margins" in the marketplace. (It is not my app, but has off line Gospel Library support for scriptures, lesson manuals etc).
jopasmith

Post by jopasmith »

Thanks for the info...Is this one made by the Church? Or a third party?
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

So is the Windows Phone 7 app for Mormon Channel finally out otherwise?
jopasmith

Post by jopasmith »

They are still working on it, but it is due to come out. My question came from the fact that I couldn't find any information about the development of a Gospel Library App for the Windows Phone 7.
jopasmith

Post by jopasmith »

Does anybody know if the Windows Mobile Gospel Library will work on the Windows Phone 7 then? I can't seem to get an answer and I'm hoping to before I decide on which phone I'm going to be buying.
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

jopasmith wrote:Does anybody know if the Windows Mobile Gospel Library will work on the Windows Phone 7 then? I can't seem to get an answer and I'm hoping to before I decide on which phone I'm going to be buying.
I doubt it. Windows Phone 7 has next to nothing in common technically with Windows Mobile 6.5.

Return to “General Discussions”