Handbook 1

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
ericwerny

Post by ericwerny »

GreenwoodKL wrote:Stake Website Administrator, Ward Assistant Clerk--Membership

I only have access to Handbook 2 though I used to have access to Handbook 1.

Were you given "Admin" access to MLS? That might be the problem. Just guessing here.
TeddJohnson

Post by TeddJohnson »

Actually I do have access to it now. The issue was that my Clerk mistakenly put me in as a custom flied (Ward Executive Secretary) instead of in the Branch Presidency under Branch Executive Secretary. (The reason for this: we are a YSA branch, and the previous BES did not hold the Melchizedek Priesthood, so he wasn't given access to everything).

Thanks for your assistance!
nrmcguire

Re: Handbook 1

Post by nrmcguire »

I am the Stake Executive Secretary and I have access to Handbook 1 on LDS.org but not the Gospel Library apps on my phone and tablet. Is this intentional? Can it be changed. I find it at hale switching back and forth during a meeting.
Biggles

Re: Wireless Survey of church building with Netspot

Post by Biggles »

It is available under Leadership, in the IOS Gospel Library app. This is subject to you having the right standard calling in MLS, which you appear to have to see it on LDS.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I don't see it on my Android GL. Keep in mind that this is one of the few things that are restricted by calling. It requires adding calling-based functionality to GL.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:I don't see it on my Android GL. Keep in mind that this is one of the few things that are restricted by calling. It requires adding calling-based functionality to GL.
It is not available on Android. It is only on iOS.

Hopefully, we mere Android mortals will get it sometime in the near future. (And I thought we were ahead on the development curve there for a while. Sigh.)

Return to “General Discussions”