Wiki down?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
rpyne

Wiki down?

Postby rpyne » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:45 pm

What is up with the Wiki? Every time I try to access the wiki, I get redirected to lds.org (not even tech.lds.org).

Edit: I just noticed that the login option is missing from lds.org

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 pm

It appears to me that instead of getting the down for maintenance page when the servers are overloaded they are redirecting all LDSTech requests to the lds.org home page. I got this for several hours on Sunday.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 am

jdlessley wrote:It appears to me that instead of getting the down for maintenance page when the servers are overloaded they are redirecting all LDSTech requests to the lds.org home page. I got this for several hours on Sunday.

As the above implies, the problem with the wiki was only temporary -- it is accessible now again as usual.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “General Discussions”