2011 Church Materials

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Mac-p40

2011 Church Materials

Post by Mac-p40 »

Does anyone know when the order form for the 2011 church materials is going to be available? If I recall correctly, said form was already available via lds.org this time last year.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Mac wrote:Does anyone know when the order form for the 2011 church materials is going to be available? If I recall correctly, said form was already available via lds.org this time last year.
Wards and stakes have been able to order 2011 Church materials for some time now at store.lds.org. You have to have a calling that allows you to place that order (ward clerk, stake clerk, bishop, stake president). But if you have that calling, you can login to store.lds.org with your LDS Account and go to Administrative Materials to find the 2011 Annual Church Materials order page.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

To ensure on-time delivery, the DC recommends curriculum orders be placed by September 15th.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

crislapi wrote:To ensure on-time delivery, the DC recommends curriculum orders be placed by September 15th.
That may have been the old guideline, but the current curriculum order page on store.lds.org gives an October 30 deadline to insure delivery before 2011. But both deadlines have passed now....:)
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

Alan_Brown wrote:That may have been the old guideline,....:)
I can't access the new page, but yes, that was the date given on the old ldscatalog curriculum order page.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

There is a new MLS message you should receive on your next send receive that gives Nov 14th as the date this year.
To receive your curriculum materials in time for the upcoming year, a clerk or member of the bishopric will need to place your unit order at store.lds.org by November 14, 2010. To order, visit store.lds.org and click{Enter} in the {Administration Materials} section found in the lower right hand corner of the page. You will need to sign in with or create an LDS Account. Click on {2011 Annual Curriculum} to place your order.
alan.richardson

Post by alan.richardson »

crislapi wrote:I can't access the new page, but yes, that was the date given on the old ldscatalog curriculum order page.
That's a great link. I had read that the old site was still available (for use with the prior logon and password) but could never find a way to get to it.

This link takes care of that, allowing those not in one of the pre-authorized callings to still fulfill assignments to obtain materials. Thanks.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

RichardsonAG wrote:This link takes care of that, allowing those not in one of the pre-authorized callings to still fulfill assignments to obtain materials. Thanks.
Perhaps for some items. However, they have disabled the Staples/E-way link for ordering office supplies. I haven't tried for other items yet.

Return to “General Discussions”