Now more and more people own iPhone including iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4.
Some want to backup iPhone files to computer, some want to add music to iPhone, others want to transfer files between iPhone and iPod.
This article will show you how to transfer files from iPhone to computer, from pc to iPhone, from iPhone to iPod/iPhone.
You should use a professional http://www.macdvdrippersoft.com/iphone-transfer-aiseesoft.html iPhone Transfer, you can free download such http://www.macdvdrippersoft.com/download/iphone-transfer/as-iphone-transfer-572666.exe iPhone Transfer.
Part 1: Copy your iPod/iPhone files to your computer.
Step 1: Run the software, and connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable. After done, the iPod/iPhone icon and its library and playlists will appear in the Device list.
Step 2: Open the library/playlist that you want to export files, and then check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.
Step 3: Click http://www.macdvdrippersoft.com/images/guide/iphone-transfer/ipod-to-pc.jpg iPhone to PC to select the destination of the exporting files and start exporting files.
Otherwise, you could also choose the Export to local option from the Actions menu, and then export the files from your iPod/iPhone to actual device.
Tip: Click http://www.macdvdrippersoft.com/images/guide/iphone-transfer/track-filter.jpg Track Filter to use "Track Filter" function to help you quickly browse your library by genre, artist and album.
Part 2: Transfer files from one iPod/iPhone to another iPod/iPhone.
Step 1: Run the software, and connect two iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Open the library/playlist that you want to export files. Pick the files that you need to transfer.
Step 3: Click http://www.macdvdrippersoft.com/images/guide/iphone-transfer/ipod-to-ipod2.jpg it will show you the folder of another iPod that you want to transfer to. Click OK. The transfer can be finished automatically.
Part 3: Copy video and audio files or folders from Computer to iPhone.
Step 1: Run the software, and connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable.
Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
- What's New
- Announcements & Policies
- In The News
- Links & Resources
- Church Technology for Members
- LDS.org Website
- Leader and Clerk Resources
- Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures
- Online Donations
- Beta Testing
- Beta Calendar
- Beta Directory
- Beta Lesson Schedules
- Beta Maps
- Beta Newsletter
- Beta Clerk Resources
- Other Websites
- Mobile Applications
- Gospel Library
- Android Gospel Library
- iPhone/iPad Gospel Library
- Gospel Library for Windows
- LDS Media Library
- LDS Tools
- Android LDS Tools
- iPhone/iPad LDS Tools
- Mormon Radio Channel
- LDS Account
- Family History
- FamilySearch Products
- FamilySearch Family Tree Application
- FamilySearch Indexing
- Family History Centers
- Genealogy Industry Issues
- Software Development
- Other Member Technologies
- Church Historical Timeline
- Emerging Technologies
- Accessibility to Church Technology Products
- Interactive Books & Magazines
- Gospel App & Game Contest
- Community Discussions
- General Discussions
- LDSTech Featured Article Discussions
- Technical Recruiting
- Development Help Wanted
- Family Safety with Technology
- Clerk Support
- Getting Started for New Clerks
- MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
- Reports and Forms
- Local Unit Finance
- Membership Help
- Help Center Website (Formerly RKATS)
- General Clerk Discussions
- Meetinghouse Technologies
- Meetinghouse Internet
- Clerk Computers
- Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices
- FAQs for Local Unit Copier Program
- Broadcasts and Conferences
- Internet Streams
- Personal Video Conferencing
- Rich Media in Lessons and Training
- Meetinghouse Audio
- Other Meetinghouse Technologies
- Stake Technology Specialist Training
- Community Development Projects
- Mobile Development
- Interactive Music Project
- Java Web Project Support (Stack)
- Audiovisual Media and Emerging Technologies
- Getting Started
- Digital Media
- General Media Discussions
- Help & Feedback
- Help with this forum
- Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)
- Ideas & Suggestions
- Adobe Flex
- Enterprise Change Management
- Personal Ancestral File (PAF)
- FamilySearch Wiki
- Australia Area Technical Support
- Lesson Schedules
- BlackBerry Gospel Library
- WebOS Gospel Library
- Windows Phone Gospel Library
- BlackBerry LDS Tools
- WebOS LDS Tools
- Windows 8 LDS Tools
- Windows Phone LDS Tools
- Feedback on tech.lds.org
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest