MP3 Artwork

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
mkpolansky

Post by mkpolansky »

Okay, how about this one for a quick fix! In iTunes, click on the song/speaker. This will, as I previously mentioned, pull up the artwork for the file (the speaker). Right click on the photo of the speaker and select "copy". Without moving the mouse right click again on the photo and select "paste". Do this for each of the speakers.

Removing all the files from your iPod/iTouch from this last General Conference.

Re-sync all the talks from iTunes to your iTouch.

All the artwork will be correct.

This was too simple had I just played around with it more. :D
greggo

Post by greggo »

MKPolansky wrote:Okay, how about this one for a quick fix! In iTunes, click on the song/speaker. This will, as I previously mentioned, pull up the artwork for the file (the speaker). Right click on the photo of the speaker and select "copy". Without moving the mouse right click again on the photo and select "paste"...
I don't have an iPod, so I can't confirm how it is affected there. But from the way you describe this, each "song" in iTunes will now have two identical "artworks."
russelljd

Post by russelljd »

The MP3s available for download via LDS.org and through podcasts have now been fixed so the artwork should show up correctly.
uwingame-p40

Post by uwingame-p40 »

good information

Return to “General Discussions”