Gospel Library for Windows Mobile Questions

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
joe_coolish-p40

Gospel Library for Windows Mobile Questions

Post by joe_coolish-p40 »

Hello,

I just got a windows mobile phone and figured I'd put my programming skills to work for the Church. Who is the contact for the Gospel Library for Windows Mobile project? Also, has there been any testing done on 6.5? I just got all the project loaded on my computer and my initial loads failed and I loaded it on my phone, but it also failed there. It's late or I would be looking at how to fix it.

Thanks for any help!
Joel
kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators

Post by kennethjorgensen »

joe_coolish wrote:Hello,

I just got a windows mobile phone and figured I'd put my programming skills to work for the Church. Who is the contact for the Gospel Library for Windows Mobile project? Also, has there been any testing done on 6.5? I just got all the project loaded on my computer and my initial loads failed and I loaded it on my phone, but it also failed there. It's late or I would be looking at how to fix it.

Thanks for any help!
Joel
Joe, I will send you a text in private with the details.

If anybody else is keen to help out on this project of bringing the Gospel Library to the Windows Mobile platform then do come forward or attend the Developers Conference. The project is currently "under development" and a lot of effort has already been put in place but there is still more work to do done.

One interesting aspect about this project is that many missionaries in the field have Windows Mobile phones so your effort will not only assist members but also missionaries in the field.
shanewalters

Post by shanewalters »

Joe, I am the lead on that project. I will PM you with my contact details, but to get started, please review the setup instructions at: https://tech.lds.org/wiki/index.php/Gos ... ows_Mobile

Return to “General Discussions”