Cctv

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
kinggrunt-p40

Cctv

Post by kinggrunt-p40 »

Ok so i have read a couple of posts already about this, nothing is talked about in the church handbooks about this.

Would like to set up CCTV for the building, we get problems a lot, and we already use priesthood to prevent it, but we cant protect the building 24/7.

What i have read and gathered states that if the ward can finance it, then its ok.

So my question is, do the church have any policy for security camera's?

We would like external ones (Which i know is ok, because other wards have them), but how about internal, not all around the building, but for main open area's like Foyer.

Any help here would be grateful.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You can get better information regarding this from your local FM Group. There is a limitation on what is permitted with the interior of the building because the Church wants to limit anything that negatively impacts the esthetics of the building interiors. The idea is to create and maintain an environment that is conducive to worship and spiritual instruction.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “General Discussions”