help for other callings?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
luvmy8dz-p40

help for other callings?

Post by luvmy8dz-p40 »

Very sad here but I'm being given a new calling and will no longer be Ward Clerk--which I thoroughly enjoyed but made the mistake of telling my Bishop as much.;) Anyway I will now be sustained as Elders Quorum President. I have really liked the help I received from this forum and would like to know if there exists anything like this for EQP. Anyone know?
brado426

Post by brado426 »

luvmy8dz wrote:Very sad here but I'm being given a new calling and will no longer be Ward Clerk--which I thoroughly enjoyed but made the mistake of telling my Bishop as much.;) Anyway I will now be sustained as Elders Quorum President. I have really liked the help I received from this forum and would like to know if there exists anything like this for EQP. Anyone know?

Dougleas A. Hatch's EQ Idea Exchange has some great material on it. This is an excellent place to share what works in your EQ and get ideas from others.

http://eqideaexchange.com/
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Congratulations on your new calling!

The LDSTech Forums are constantly growing and expanding to provide the needs of the community. Obviously there are not any forums specifically focusing on the peculiar needs of that calling right now. But who knows, if we can help in any manner we will certainly try. If there is a need that can be serviced due to the growing number of threads particular to a specific, or general, category it is possible a new forum could be created for that need.

We have had hints that there may be websites particular to callings in the works. The standardized positions list in MLS as well as the single credentials login through LDS Account are steps in that direction.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “General Discussions”