Bishop's, Elders Quorum and Relief Society Presidencies' Responsibilities Training Video?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
nathangg

Bishop's, Elders Quorum and Relief Society Presidencies' Responsibilities Training Video?

Post by nathangg »

I remember seeing a video within the past 8 months that emphasized Elders Quorum Presidency and Relief Society Presidency working together, under the direction of the bishop, to oversee:
* Missionary Work
* Temple Work
* Family History Work
* Quality of Teaching within the ward
* Ministering
* Welfare

Thus giving the bishop more time to focus on his responsibilities in:
* Aaronic Priesthood Quorums
* Young Women Classes
* Being a common judge
* Fast Offerings
* Tithing

The video did a great job of emphasizing the bishop's responsibilities over all of these areas within the ward, but showing that the Elders Quorum and Relief Society Presidencies can help relieve the burden of the bishop by taking on more responsibility in the areas mentioned above.

I've been searching LDS.org for this video but I can't seem to find it. I thought the first time I saw it was a month or so right after April 2018 conference (since it didn't mention High Priests Group at all). Has anyone seen this video? Where can I find it on lds.org?

Thank you~!
nathangg

Re: Bishop's, Elders Quorum and Relief Society Presidencies' Responsibilities Training Video?

Post by nathangg »

I found it: minute 10 of this video: https://www.lds.org/media-library/video ... g?lang=eng

This page has links to smaller sections of the same video:

https://www.lds.org/ministering/effecti ... g?lang=eng

(lds.org > Serve and Teach > Callings > Ministering > Stake and Ward Leaders > Effective Ministering)

Return to “General Discussions”