Teacher Council Meetings

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Larmac

Teacher Council Meetings

Post by Larmac »

With the new Home Centered, Church Supported approach to Gospel Learning and the corresponding change to the Sunday Meeting schedule, I am wondering if it is appropriate for a parent to participate in Teacher Council Meetings? If a parent is struggling to teach a specific subject or maybe has children they are struggling to teach would it be appropriate to come to the Teacher Council meeting to get support and help?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Teacher Council Meetings

Post by lajackson »

Personally, I think it would be fine. I would suggest you talk about it in Ward Council, or with the bishop or Sunday School president.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Teacher Council Meetings

Post by russellhltn »

Personally, I'd wait for the new guidelines to come out and see what they have to say.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”