Printing a Melchizedek PH interview form

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
MikeB51

Printing a Melchizedek PH interview form

Post by MikeB51 »

Hi.
I can't find any help regarding LCR to help with this. I receive an email to say that a recommendation for MPH ordination has been submitted and to click on the link to print it out. I click on the link and it takes me to LCR to an "Access Denied" header. My question is, as the District Executive Secretary should I be able to print this out. Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards,
Mick.
eblood66

Re: Printing a Melchizedek PH interview form

Post by eblood66 »

The access table in LCR says that a District Executive Secretary does not have access to print the ordination form. But a Stake Executive Secretary does have access. Given that you were sent the email notification and given that access is provided to the corresponding stake calling, this could be an oversight. I'd use the Feedback link at the bottom of the LCR page to send a question about it. I can't think of any reason why a stake and district would be treated differently for this purpose.

Return to “General Discussions”