HomeTeaching Records

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
ignaciohermes

HomeTeaching Records

Post by ignaciohermes »

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if you know a way so I can see the records of the home-teaching done from at least the last FIVE years. Is there a way to see them?

I am new at this, so please, forgive me if this is not right or in the wrong section. Feel free to correct me.

Thanks,

Ignacio R. de Almeida
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: HomeTeaching Records

Post by scgallafent »

No. Home teaching data is retained for 13 months and then purged.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you looking for whether or not an individual/family was taught over the last five years, or a summary of what percent of ward members were home taught over the last five years? A summary should be available through previous quarterly reports.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:or a summary of what percent of ward members were home taught over the last five years?
That's going to be tricky because anything you look at is going to be for ward members still in the ward at the time of the report was generated.

As a result, quarterly reports can have different numbers than the numbers you see looking at the HT/VT record you can still see.

Bottom line, the stats are designed to measure how well the unit is meeting the needs of the current members. Anything else is extrapolation.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”