Granting access to others for youth (PP / DTG)

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jhe3rd

Granting access to others for youth (PP / DTG)

Post by jhe3rd »

I am a home teacher to a single mother and her YM/YW age children. I have been working with the YM on his scouting and Duty to God. It has been difficult to track his progress and work with him as I cant see where he is at. A suggestion would be to allow a parent to grant temporary access to another person/ward member to either DTG or YW PP.
davesudweeks

Re: Granting access to others for youth (PP / DTG)

Post by davesudweeks »

This is a user-to-user help forum. The best place to post suggestions is by using feedback on lds.org. Suggestions left here will likely never reach it to the Priesthood department who makes those decisions. Posting feedback on lds.org will not guarantee your suggestion will become a reality, but doing so will get it to those who are setting the priorities for the programmers.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's doubtful that such a feature would be implemented in time to address your need. In your case, I'd work on the principles of "return and report" to have the youth send you screen shots or report on their progress. Handled correctly, I'd think there would be educational benefits beyond just DTG itself.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Is there online tracking at all for Duty to God? I knew there was online tracking for Personal Progress, but I didn't think there was for Duty to God.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”