Displaying Pictures

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Displaying Pictures

Post by russellhltn »

In OP's case, I'm wondering exactly where the photo is going to be displayed. If in a public setting (hallway), I could see some concern. If it was in, say, the bishop's office, I'd think that would be different.

I would be interesting to find out what the concern is. It might be that the parents expressed their desires for a publicly posted thing, but don't have a problem with this use and the YW leaders are playing it safe.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
farwest

Re: Displaying Pictures

Post by farwest »

Yes backtracking would be a problem with over a 100 yw in the picture. I would be ok with it except there is no written policy on displaying pictures in a church office of youth. I've been in meetinghouses where they display pictures of yw & ym also primary children in a glass encased display case.

Return to “General Discussions”