Old songbook called Mia's let's Sing.

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
MissK

Old songbook called Mia's let's Sing.

Post by MissK »

I am trying to locate the songbook, I grew up with it and would like to find a copy. If I remember right it is yellow and green writing on it. It has many fun songs we sang at camp. Some of my best memories. If someone can tell me if it is possible to download the songs I would so appreciate it. Or if they have an actual copy of it and would like to get rid of it I would REALLY appreciate that. I am hoping that one or the other is possible
K.L.Kinnard
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Old songbook called Mia's let's Sing.

Post by rmrichesjr »

It looks like there was indeed an LDS publication from about 1970 with that title and a front cover of yellow with green text. I tried this search: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22mia+lets+s ... a=products
It looks like there are also some other books or albums with similar titles. If you live in an area with a Deseret Industries store nearby, it wouldn't surprise me if a copy of that book might show up at a DI every once in a while. Also, there's a very popular commercial website that holds auctions for (new and) used merchandise. (You probably know which website I'm alluding to.) It wouldn't surprise me if that website might have a copy of that book from time to time.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Old songbook called Mia's let's Sing.

Post by sbradshaw »

Is this the book you're talking about? MIA Let’s Sing (1962)
I've had some luck finding old hymnbooks and songbooks on Ebay and Amazon. I don't think the full book would be available digitally, because it's recent enough to still be under copyright.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”