Children attending church with Father after Divorce

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
mcoletti

Children attending church with Father after Divorce

Post by mcoletti »

Hello,

I know there is probably no right or wrong answer to the question I have but here it is... Is it really more important that my children go to the same ward each and every Sunday over going with me to my ward at least 1 Sunday a month? I want to do what is best for my kids and just feel strongly that having them come to church with me at least once a month would be a positive and good thing.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Children attending church with Father after Divorce

Post by lajackson »

This is something you would need to discuss with your priesthood leaders. It is not something this more technical forum is able to address. Part of that discussion will include providing an experience at Church with friends that will be a stable environment for the children. I would think that the best interests of the children would be the most important part of the equation, but counsel with your bishop who better knows the circumstances of your family.

Return to “General Discussions”