Saving a missionaries myldsmail?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
pjeffrey

Saving a missionaries myldsmail?

Postby pjeffrey » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi,
I read some posts about how the missionaries myldsmail account will be set up with a new login and password that will allow the emails to be downloaded. Is this still the standard practice? When will the missionary get the new login and password instructions?
Thanks,

tomcatt

Re: Saving a missionaries myldsmail?

Postby tomcatt » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:32 pm

The missionary portal (missionary.lds.org) should have the information you need to transfer your messages to another google email account. I'm not sure if you can copy them to another kind of email account.
If there isn't any help there, you should get help by contacting Global Service Center at 1-801-240-4357 (worldwide) or 1-800-453-3860 ext. 2-4357 (United States and Canada only) or email MLSSupport@ldschurch.org.

You should hurry, though because the myldsmail account can be shut down anytime between 30-90 days after your missionaries release date. You can also try searching the google mail help for the information you need.

I hope this helps!
-Elder Thomas Parker, Colorado Fort Collins Mission

I'm just a regular missionary. 8-)
I love it when the original post's author never says "it worked!" :P

tomcatt

Re: Saving a missionaries myldsmail?

Postby tomcatt » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Also, have you read this (https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22956) other discussion further down the general topic? It has all of the information you need. Great help!

Please reply if you are successful, or if you need additional help so that this discussion can have proper closure.
-Elder Thomas Parker, Colorado Fort Collins Mission

I'm just a regular missionary. 8-)
I love it when the original post's author never says "it worked!" :P

Return to “General Discussions”