Feeding missionaries

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
zaneclark

Feeding missionaries

Postby zaneclark » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:14 am

I know this isn't tech related, but I can't get an answer elsewhere... The mission president in our area recently sent a letter to the stakes and wards about the new schedule for missionaries. In addition to the time changes for planning, etc., he also said the members could only feed the missionaries one meal per week. I have been trying find out if this is just our mission area or church wide. (Moderators are free to delete this if they feel it is too far off topic.)

aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Feeding missionaries

Postby aebrown » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:25 pm

zaneclark wrote:I know this isn't tech related, but I can't get an answer elsewhere... The mission president in our area recently sent a letter to the stakes and wards about the new schedule for missionaries. In addition to the time changes for planning, etc., he also said the members could only feed the missionaries one meal per week. I have been trying find out if this is just our mission area or church wide.

Policies on feeding missionaries are set by the mission president. What you described is certainly not the policy in the mission where I live.

One of the key aspects of the new missionary schedule is adaptibility and flexibility based on particular areas, so it really wouldn't make sense for the new schedule to become more restrictive with a single world-wide policy.

jtsummie

Re: Feeding missionaries

Postby jtsummie » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:41 am

We haven't received that direction in North East Indiana

Return to “General Discussions”