Mission website

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
falisrm-p40

Mission website

Post by falisrm-p40 »

I know the church doesn't sponsor mission websites but i just wanted you to see a new website i created for my old mission. http://www.manilamission.org. Hey, that actually might be a good idea for the church. I know missions have new software. I'm sure it would be easy for the church to create mission websites much like ward websites they already have...
dmaynes

Post by dmaynes »

falisrm wrote:I know the church doesn't sponsor mission websites but i just wanted you to see a new website i created for my old mission. www.manilamission.org. Hey, that actually might be a good idea for the church. I know missions have new software. I'm sure it would be easy for the church to create mission websites much like ward websites they already have...
It's a nice website. You need to implement security so that personal information is not compromised. You should also strip out the dummy name that I inserted. Using a fake name and a fake address I was able to register for the site and browse the database.

Thanks,
Dennis
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

You should check out missions.net. It is a website that houses hundreds of mission sites.

Tom

Return to “General Discussions”