Information available for farms

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
falisrm-p40

Information available for farms

Post by falisrm-p40 »

this might be a low priority for the church but i think a good idea is to have a source of information for the welfare program for the church. Mainly information made available about the church farms, the amount of production per year within the church farms and if websites are available for church farms. I know there's websites for church camps but nothing for a church cannery or church farms. I think members would enjoy reading more and understanding principles of the welfare program.
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

I enjoy this idea! In Brazil, Farm Management Company is the owner o AgroReservas do Brasil, a company that manage the Church Farm of FMC in the country. AgroReservas site (www.agroreservas.com.br) is simple, but open an idea about the property and the company. Will be interesting a place with information about all these properties.

Return to “General Discussions”