MormonsMadeSimple.com

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
douglas.a.hatch-p40

Post by douglas.a.hatch-p40 »

Yikes, I realized my error with 'Gospel Doctrine' after publishing the video. Guess that little error will stay. People should get the idea though, regardless of the actual name of the class.
kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators

Post by kennethjorgensen »

Mikerowaved wrote:I would hope to think this only happens in the rarest of occasions and wouldn't be needed to be mentioned at all on a website like Doug's. If we can't be tolerant, and dare I suggest, even go out of our way to be friendly to visitors, no matter where they sit, then we have some serious problems as a membership.

I would be a little more concerned with Fast Sunday and some of the (ahem) "testimonies" they might encounter. :o
Phew, I nearly thought I was the only one thinking all that :-) But the wonderful thing is we are all so different.

There is a point in there and its about avoiding those situations but its more about educating members rather than informing visitors. If I hadnt had to do it then I wouldnt have believed it could happen :-)

Return to “General Discussions”