What to do with a Book of Mormon collection?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
sdtransier

What to do with a Book of Mormon collection?

Post by sdtransier »

Hello,

About ten years ago, my brother decided to buy about 20 different copies of the Book of Mormon in various lanaguages (Russian, Urdu, Greek, etc). I eventually inherited the collection, but I am ready to donate it somewhere where it could be of good use.

Any ideas or suggestions about where I could donate these to? I'm near the Idaho Falls/Rexburg area.

Thanks,

Spencer
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: What to do with a Book of Mormon collection?

Post by aebrown »

sdtransier wrote:About ten years ago, my brother decided to buy about 20 different copies of the Book of Mormon in various lanaguages (Russian, Urdu, Greek, etc). I eventually inherited the collection, but I am ready to donate it somewhere where it could be of good use.
My family has donated unneeded copies of the scriptures to Deseret Industries. I've certainly seen scriptures for sale at DI. And there is a DI location in Idaho Falls and another in Rexburg.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Perhaps the BYU-Idaho University Library in Rexburg would be interested, since there are various language copies of the book?
sdtransier

Post by sdtransier »

Thank you both for your answers. I will look into those options.

Have a great Sunday!

Return to “General Discussions”