Online Patriarchal Blessing Copy

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
terrymcleod

Online Patriarchal Blessing Copy

Post by terrymcleod »

I requested and received my patriarchal blessing so that I can view it online but I can't figure out how to open in on my phone, just my computer (which was the whole purpose of requesting it--to be able to read/study it anywhere. Can someone please help me? Thank you!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Online Patriarchal Blessing Copy

Post by lajackson »

Can you download it as a .pdf file and put it on your phone? I scanned my paper copy many years ago and keep it that way. I have not tried the new online electronic copy, so I do not know the options there.

Note: I moved these posts to a new topic because they are not about the recommend process.
wwoodford

Re: Online Patriarchal Blessing Copy

Post by wwoodford »

I opened my Patriarchal Blessing from lds.org and saved the presented pdf file in Google Drive. Granted, reading the pdf file is not great for a phone but it is possible. I also used Word to convert the pdf file to a text document that reformats to the screen size on the phone for easier reading.

You can also access the Patriarchal Blessing from lds.org using the browser on your phone.

William Woodford

Return to “General Discussions”