Contacting Area Physical Facilities Managers

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
User avatar
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:33 pm
Location: Middleton, ID, USA (near Boise)

Contacting Area Physical Facilities Managers

Postby ckmcdonald » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:37 pm

Our chapel has a section of its grounds that adjoin a neighboring residential lot. The contracted grounds keepers of our church lot neglect to maintain this section of ground. The affected home owner is a non-member friend of mine and is getting tired of the grounds not being maintained. It is very clear that the fault is on the Church's side - the grounds really ought to be maintained much better. I believe that it's simply an oversight that they are not. I've tried for weeks to find the proper Church managing entity to mention this to and have been unable.

I have gotten nowhere contacting the Ward and Stake leadership on the topic and the present contracted grounds keepers just look at me funny when I ask them about it.

Can someone help me find who heads this function of the Church in my area (Boise, ID area)?


Community Administrator
Posts: 20453
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Contacting Area Physical Facilities Managers

Postby russellhltn » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Your ward PFR should know, or anyone in the bishopric should be able to look that up in CDOL.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "" to the search criteria.

User avatar
Senior Member
Posts: 2406
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: Provo, UT

Re: Contacting Area Physical Facilities Managers

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:36 pm

russellhltn wrote:Your ward PFR should know, or anyone in the bishopric should be able to look that up in CDOL.

To expand, the group that heads up maintenance of the buildings in each area is called the Facilities Management Group (or "FM Group"). Most stakes have a high councilor assigned as a Physical Facilities Representative (PFR), who coordinates with the FM Group. If your stake doesn't have a physical facilities representative called, or if he doesn't know who to contact, someone with access to the Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders (CDOL) can look on your stake's organization page in CDOL and find the FM group under "Associated Organizations."
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest