Temple Ordinance Worker Scheduling

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Temple Ordinance Worker Scheduling

Post by russellhltn »

lindaleeb wrote:How do I find Jordan River Temple Temple Worker schedule
Again, you'll have to call that temple up and ask them. This forum is primarily user-to-user support. Unless someone here happens to be a Jordan River worker, you're unlikely to find an answer here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
harrisjs

Post by harrisjs »

what is the internet address for temple ordinance coordinators to get into?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

harrisjs wrote:what is the internet address for temple ordinance coordinators to get into?
As far as I'm aware, there is no church-wide system. You'll have to ask your temple.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
johnsonjessekendall1

Post by johnsonjessekendall1 »

I have recently been assigned to be a shift coordinator at the Newport Beach temple. Is there any computer program I should be using to schedule my ordinance workers for my shift each week?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

johnsonjessekendall1 wrote:I have recently been assigned to be a shift coordinator at the Newport Beach temple. Is there any computer program I should be using to schedule my ordinance workers for my shift each week?
I'll refer you to the answer in the post just before your post.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sylviaburr

Dec. 30th third shift looking for a sub

Post by sylviaburr »

Looking for a sister to sub for me. Thursday Dec. 30 third shift. thank you Sylvia Burr
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Dec. 30th third shift looking for a sub

Post by jdlessley »

sylviaburr wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:55 pm Looking for a sister to sub for me. Thursday Dec. 30 third shift. thank you Sylvia Burr
You will need to contact your temple for this action. If they use a scheduling app you may be able to use that. Posting here will accomplish nothing since the
forum is primarily user-to-user discussion. We have no connection with your temple and have no ability to take any action.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lauraann

Post by lauraann »

Temple worker substitute portal
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lauraann wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:02 pm Temple worker substitute portal
Since the forum is user-to-user help and support there is nobody here that can do anything for you. Contact your temple for information on how to access the online systems for temple workers at your temple. Or contact another temple worker who may be familiar with the system.
JD Lessley
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Here is another post with the instructions.

https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... 94#p229694

Return to “General Discussions”