Trying to find a bishop name

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Poormarydave

Re: Trying to find a bishop name in Nampa Idaho

Post by Poormarydave »

hello i am trying to find a transient Bishop In Nampa Idaho . To See If He Could Help Me I am Currently Homeless I Have No Family Here My Fiance Is going Back to Prison I Have To Sell Everything We Had , I Dont HAve The Funds To PAy For My Storage Units Or My Cell Phone Or Even Gas To Look For A Job So I Can Provided For My Self I Have Pets So I Cant Stay In a Shelter . I Just Need Help With A PLace To Stay And HElp With Gas For My Vehicle And Help WIth Getting Stuff Out of my Storage And Over the Auction PLace . If you Could Help ME PLease Give ME A Call [Moderator edit: personal contact information omitted] or Email Me BAck Thank you
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Trying to find a bishop name in Nampa Idaho

Post by rmrichesjr »

Poormarydave wrote:hello i am trying to find a transient Bishop In Nampa Idaho . ...
This is a public forum visible to anyone, which is why the contact information was edited out.

It appears you have internet access. If you go to https://www.lds.org and go to the Meetinghouse Locator, you can enter the name of the city and state. That will show you a map of meetinghouses in the city. If you click on a meetinghouse, you will see the address of the meetinghouse and a phone number. If you call that phone number, someone should be able to direct you toward a transient bishop. I verified that anyone can get a phone number, even without logging in.
robbeeseiberlich@gmail.com

Re: Trying to find a bishop name

Post by robbeeseiberlich@gmail.com »

Hi, I'm trying to get a hold of the Bishop in the [-- city removed --]
I tried registering but it didn't work, so I retried and it won't let me because it says my email already exists...of course it does, I just registered.
So I can't get past that page to find the Bishop. I feel kinda funny putting my phone number on here, so how, someone please, can I call [-- city removed --] Bishop?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

robbeeseiberlich@gmail.com wrote:Hi, I'm trying to get a hold of the Bishop in the [-- city removed --]
Follow the instructions in the post before yours. The link is now htttps://www.churchofjesuschrist.org.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Osabutey wrote:Hi,
I am trying to reach a Bishop in Bologna, Italy using the meeting house locator tool but the contact details does not work.
I tried nearby Bishops and none of them worked too. Any help for me?
If you are in Italy, you could try to contact the mission office, who could put you in contact with the missionaries in your area, who should have contact information for the bishop.
If you're from somewhere else (for example, you're planning to travel to Bologna), you could ask the bishop where you're currently living to contact the bishop in Bologna on your behalf. Bishops have access to a "Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders" where they can look up contact information for another bishop.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Ecurnea

Post by Ecurnea »

Trying to find a bishop for [address removed - this is a public forum]. This family needs assistance for Christmas. Help!
Last edited by russellhltn on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed house address
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ecurnea wrote:Trying to find a bishop for [address removed - this is a public forum]. This family needs assistance for Christmas. Help!
Go to maps.churchofjesuschrist.org, and enter the address. You'll see the ward(s) that cover that area. In this case, there's a choice of English, Spanish, and Young Single Adult units.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
carjam55

Re: Trying to find a bishop name and Relief Society president phone number

Post by carjam55 »

I have just moved to Herriman, Utah . I was told that I am in the Cooper Creek 2nd ward. However, I was not told the name of either the Bishop of this ward, nor the name of their relief society President. Can/will you help me? Carrie A.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

See the post immediately before yours. In the maps search box, type in Cooper Creek 2nd Ward and click the magnifying glass. Select your ward.
sylviajeanettehowe1

Post by sylviajeanettehowe1 »

I have just moved and would like to find the name of my new Bishop. I was told we have moved into th [removed] ward Thanks

[Moderator edit: Removed the ward name for safety. This is a public forum.]

Return to “General Discussions”