LDS Statement of Faith/beliefs?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Composer2005

Re: LDS Statement of Faith/beliefs?

Post by Composer2005 »

lmcguire wrote:
russellhltn wrote:
lmcguire wrote:FWIW, the "Chat" page loads blank for me too, in both Firefox and MS IE 11.
Did you get the screen asking for name/email or did that come later?
I got the header, the footer, and between them a white page with only a little blue bar to the left with three vertical icons (chat, a person, a book). Those icons turned the mouse into a pointer, but clicking on them did nothing. Links in the header and footer worked like on every other page. Nothing else showed in the central / white part of the screen (no name or email prompts).

Liz
That's what I also got using Chrome (Latest version)
Composer2005

Post by Composer2005 »

johnshaw wrote:Plenty of people here you can play with composer2005.... http://www.mormondialogue.org/
I must have played there a long time ago (must be many years?) but it says they won't let me play there any more!

They don't like winners!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Composer2005 wrote:I went to Mormon.org - chat with a representative, only to get a page that leads nowhere?
The folks at Mormon.org will be able to help you if you were sent to a page that did not work for you. Also, the LDS Newsroom has a lot of information about LDS Faith and Beliefs related to your request that may be of interest to you.

Return to “General Discussions”