Tech Newsletter Link Broken

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
zaneclark

Tech Newsletter Link Broken

Post by zaneclark »

I loved the link in the Tech Newsletter yesterday on the uses of LCR for leaders, so forwarded it to our ward leaders, but today, the link is broken. Is there another link to access this same information?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Tech Newsletter Link Broken

Post by sbradshaw »

Interestingly, the article seems to have been removed from the LDSTech blog. The same article is duplicated here:
http://ldsmediatalk.com/2015/02/17/mini ... resources/
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Thank you! That link seems to work and I have forwarded it to our ward leaders....
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I loved the link in the Tech Newsletter yesterday on the uses of LCR for leaders, so forwarded it to our ward leaders, but today, the link is broken. Is there another link to access this same information?
I know it's been several hours since you posted this, but I just tried the link from the LDSTech Newsletter to the Ministering with Leader and Clerk Resources blog article and it worked fine. Perhaps someone fixed it in the meantime.

Return to “General Discussions”