Electronic Area Book App Access for Ward mission leaders

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
matt6.7baker

Electronic Area Book App Access for Ward mission leaders

Postby matt6.7baker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:11 am

First off I'm pretty new to this forum and a recently called ward mission leader. I know that several missions area using electronic area books on iPads. My question is: can ward mission leaders get the app even if the full time missionaries don't yet have ipads? I really want to do everything electronically and am struggling with 3rd party solutions.

Thanks, any direction is greatly appreciated!

sbradshaw

Re: Electronic Area Book App Access for Ward mission leaders

Postby sbradshaw » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:14 am

Unfortunately the app isn't publicly available anywhere. Even in areas where missionaries use iPad area books, the mission leaders in those areas do not have access to the app. They only have access to the progress record on Leader and Clerk Resources (Leader.LDS.org). I'm sure there will be more integrated solutions coming for ward mission leaders eventually!
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

fmn1116

Re: Electronic Area Book App Access for Ward mission leaders

Postby fmn1116 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Any progress in integrating ward mission with full time missionaries?

Return to “General Discussions”