iMOS data dissapearing

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
SamuellCline

iMOS data dissapearing

Post by SamuellCline »

Hello from the KWM, first off I hope this is in the right place, and I apologize now if it's not. I am currently serving in the mission office here in Kansas, and was wondering if I could get some help with the iMOS system. I have gone through all the training and know how to use the system. but we keep encountering problems every transfer with information being lost, such as addresses, phone assignments, and such. we are not sure if this is a bug in the system or simply something that the assistants are doing wrong when they update the areas. any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Elder Cline.
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: iMOS data dissapearing

Post by wertdl »

To receive technical support for IMOS, please use the Feedback link (at the top of the page). Under Category, select Report Technical Errors or Problems. Your message will then be routed to the correct support group. Thanks!

Return to “General Discussions”