Spritz for Gospel Library

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
ksevern

Spritz for Gospel Library

Post by ksevern »

There is a relatively new technology called Spritz. It enables you to read very fast on electronic devices. (see http://www.spritzinc.com/) Is there any work going on to make "Spritzing" available in the LDS Gospel Library application? Though spritzing may not be conducive to all forms of Gospel study, I believe it significantly can improve most.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Spritz for Gospel Library

Post by russellhltn »

Interesting, but I'd think someone might want to research the concept before rushing to to a production app. For example. I'd like to see it controlled by eye movement. If you look away, it pauses.

I'm also a little bit concerned about what this does for long-term eye health. I don't think it's normal to stare at one spot for an extended period of time. Controlling eye movement was part of a program awhile back on eye health. (What today would be called "alternative medicine".)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”