Missionary Dinner Calendar

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
davesudweeks

Re: Missionary Dinner Calendar

Postby davesudweeks » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:48 am

klricks wrote:Just a FYI
The Missionaries in our area are no longer allowed to have scheduled dinners with members as it is prime time proselyting / teaching time.

We have seen similar changes before in the various areas we have lived in in different parts of the country. It is Mission President specific, I believe, as I have seen the restriction come with one mission president and then go away with the next mission president.

jds580s

Postby jds580s » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:44 pm

sdille wrote:I've used this tool on and off over the past couple of years. I think that it is great!

I have run into a bit of a problem. Back in 2017, as the new WML for my ward, I created a new calendar, titled, "Kelly Canyon Ward". I used the tool successfully until I was released and received a new calling. I gave the login and password information to the new WML and then forgot about it. That new WML didn't end up using the tool and didn't keep track of the login and password information. A member who remembered me using the tool has recently been called to assist the missionaries in our ward with dinners and has reached out to me because he would like to use the tool once again.

I've verified that the Kelly Canyon Ward calendar still exists, but I cannot remember the login and password information and there is not an option to reset the password or login name. Any idea on how to recover administrative rights to the calendar at this point?

Respectfully,
Shane Dille
sdilleLDS@gmail.com

Shane, I just sent you an email to get this resolved for your ward. Thanks for using the dinner calendar!
Try these free tools:
MissionaryDinnerCalendar.com - Online calendar for members to sign up and feed the missionaries in your ward.
CallingManager.com - Tool to visualize and manage callings in a ward

LynnPasko

Postby LynnPasko » Wed May 15, 2019 4:05 pm

How can I recover the admin user name and password for our ward missionary meal calendar? I created the calendar for "Scattercreek Ward" in Centralia Stake, and didn't get the user name and password recorded before a family computer oops! happened. Now I cannot seem to get logged in no matter what I try.

Thank you for helping,
Lynn
l.pasko@hotmail.com

jds580s

Postby jds580s » Thu May 16, 2019 6:31 am

LynnPasko wrote:How can I recover the admin user name and password for our ward missionary meal calendar? I created the calendar for "Scattercreek Ward" in Centralia Stake, and didn't get the user name and password recorded before a family computer oops! happened. Now I cannot seem to get logged in no matter what I try.

Thank you for helping,
Lynn

Lynn,
I just sent you an email with instructions on how to regain access to your account. If you have any other problems or questions just let me know. Thanks!
Try these free tools:
MissionaryDinnerCalendar.com - Online calendar for members to sign up and feed the missionaries in your ward.
CallingManager.com - Tool to visualize and manage callings in a ward

Return to “General Discussions”