Stewardship Interviews via Video calls anyone?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
daddy-o-p40

Stewardship Interviews via Video calls anyone?

Post by daddy-o-p40 »

CIO-Joel Dehlin mentioned the use of this type of technology in the August 2008 Tech Talk session. So after watching it my EQ President asked if we could give this a try. With so many of us traveling having regular Stewardship Interviews is impossible without the assistance of something like this.

Is anyone out there doing this already? If so, what technology, advice or experience can you share with us?
"What have I done for someone today?" Thomas Monson
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

daddy-o wrote:CIO-Joel Dehlin mentioned the use of this type of technology in the August 2008 Tech Talk session. So after watching it my EQ President asked if we could give this a try. With so many of us traveling having regular Stewardship Interviews is impossible without the assistance of something like this.

Is anyone out there doing this already? If so, what technology, advice or experience can you share with us?
As far as "what technology," Joel specifically mentioned in the Tech Talk that the Church has specific technologies they offer or point you towards. I would give them a call to see what they offer.
daddy-o-p40

Post by daddy-o-p40 »

mkmurray wrote:As far as "what technology," Joel specifically mentioned in the Tech Talk that the Church has specific technologies they offer or point you towards. I would give them a call to see what they offer.
Kind of looking to see if others were already doing this with Skype or something like that.
"What have I done for someone today?" Thomas Monson
opee