LDSTech Forums are Growing

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
WelchTC

LDSTech Forums are Growing

Post by WelchTC »

We have had our most successful month since we launched the forums in January of 2007. Here are some numbers for everyone.
  • New User Registrations - 290. This is the most # of new users we have had in a month besides the opening month of January 2007.
  • New Threads - 136. This is the 2nd highest # of new threads in a month. The highest was March of 2008 with 161.
  • New Posts - 1,672. This is the highest number of new posts we have received ever since the forums have been online. We beat the previous high by 373 posts.
Thanks everyone for participating in the discussions and making these forums a success!

Tom
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

And...
Most users ever online was 111, August 28th, 2008 at 07:58 PM.

Of course, corresponding to the time immediately following the Tech Talk broadcast.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

This is great. I realize that local units feel like they are isolated sometimes with questions, and we at CHQ do not have resources to answer all questions. This forum has been great, particularly due to the community efforts of the moderators and others.

I hope that this fills a small gap for users that need information.

In the future I would also like to roll out a wiki for local units as well.

Kudos to all.

Return to “General Discussions”