What are the Requirements to Start a Chapter?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
kegan.hall42

What are the Requirements to Start a Chapter?

Post by kegan.hall42 »

After attempting to research it for myself I could not find any definitive information on making a new chapter. I am in the Houston Texas East Stake and my Stake President asked me to research the procedure and report back to him.

Thank you all for your time :)
gregwanderson

Re: What are the Requirements to Start a Chapter?

Post by gregwanderson »

I don't understand the question. A new chapter of what?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

LDSTech chapters. Look for the link to "Start your own LDSTech Chapter now" just before the list of regional chapters.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kegan.hall42

Post by kegan.hall42 »

Thanks, also I did not receive a notification of this reply in my email, is that a profile setting that I need to change, to be notified of forum replies?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kegan.hall42 wrote:...also I did not receive a notification of this reply in my email, is that a profile setting that I need to change, to be notified of forum replies?
There are two ways to be notified of replies:
  • In your User Control Panel, go to Board Preferences > Edit posting defaults, and set "Notify me upon replies by default" to "Yes"; or
  • For any topic (which may or may not be one you started), make sure you are viewing the desired topic, then click the "Subscribe topic" link that is all the way at the bottom of the page.

Return to “General Discussions”